samedi 11 août 2007

do the bankhead bounce

(my leg; janeuh)

I was barely in Montreal for the past couple of days.
I spent sun drenched after noons at moody beach, Maine, with my two alter egos Ars and C.F.; and beer drenched icecold nights in Gabies gazebo located in gorgeous and mintyfresh Mount Orford, Qc.
bla bla bla
In between, I had a great time visiting Cote Saint-Luc mall and all its surprises... and took some pictures of Pedro Winters aka Busy P on stage at the Daft Punk afterparty; but sadly and quite suprisingly, it was not a good nite for me.

http://midwestyelling.com/mp3s/girl_talk/02%20LC%20And%20Lo.mp3
LC and Lo
Someone really special to me played that song when I came over the other nite and it gave a whole new meaning to Girl Talk.
(ps: if ANYONE knows how to post mp3s, lemme know)

Aucun commentaire: